This is a great summer snack! I made 2 batches of this to take to work today and with co-worker’s help it was gone in under 5 minutes!!!
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set the oven to 325
- Strip the kale leaves from their spines
- Wash and dry the leaves thoroughly
- Line on cookie sheet in one layer
- Top with a little bit of salt and pepper
- Brush with Olive Oil using a bbq brush – lightly
- Cook for 20-25 minutes or until crispy
- Try desperately not to eat the whole sheet right when they come out of the oven
Thank you Tyler Florence, for this recipe.
These things will blow your mind!